CEO and President
Liz Lasater brings over three decades of experience in transportation and logistics, having advised many Fortune 100 companies and other companies with fast growing, complex and high value supply chains in both the international and domestic arenas. She has deep experience and knowledge of the intricate and time sensitive needs of the public works, consumer products, renewable energy and manufacturing sectors.
Lasater founded Red Arrow, a 3PL company based in Bellevue in 2003, and has been recognized by various well-known organizations for her achievements as a business owner:
- Women’s Presidents Organization 50 Fastest growing women led/owned companies in the United States.
- Top 500 Small Business in America by Diversity Magazine.
- Red Arrow achieved a 95% customer satisfaction rating from Open Ratings, a Dun and Bradstreet Subsidiary.
- Lasater was named Runner-Up for the prestigious Nellie Cashman Woman Business Owner of the Year award in 2010.
- Ranked by Seattle Business Magazine as one of Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2011.
- In 2012, Red Arrow Logistics was named SBA Exporter of the Year.
- Ranked on the Inc. 500|5000 3 years in a row.
- 2015, Red Arrow received recognition as a “Top Business” by DiversityBusiness.com for the sixth year in a row.
- She was named a Finalist for the 2016 King County Executive’s Small Business Awards.
- Lasater was a 2016 finalist for the Distinguished Women in Logistics Award.
Prior to founding Red Arrow, Lasater served in senior management for Fritz Companies (acquired by UPS in 2001), SeaLand Logistics, APL Logistics, and supply chain providers in the technology service niche. Her areas of expertise include operations, information systems, supply chain execution, P&L management and business development.
Lasater earned her B.A. in Political Science from the University of Washington. Continuing education courses at Dartmouth University – Tuck Digital Excellence Program for Minority Entrepreneurs, She has also completed Executive Supply Chain Management through Massachusetts Institute of Technology Center for Transportation Studies, University of Washington Minority Business Executive Program and APICS CPIM Program. She lectured regularly at the University of Washington’s Global Trade Transportation and Logistics program and is a recognized industry thought leader.
We treat your cargo and supply chain is if it were our own – anywhere in the world Excellence and 100% customer satisfaction is what we’re after.