- Walmart Deepens Store-Digital Integration as Web Unit Struggles July 22, 2019The world’s largest retailer will merge the logistics and finance teams for its e-commerce unit and stores.
- Podcast | The Cutting Edge of Freight-Tracking Technology July 19, 2019The science of freight tracking has come a long way from the days of phone calls and paper driving logs.
- Banned Chinese Security Cameras Are Almost Impossible to Remove July 18, 2019A complex web of supply chain logistics and licensing agreements make it almost impossible to know whether a security camera is actually made in China or contains components that would violate U.S. rules.
- Being Sustainable in an Unsustainable Industry July 17, 2019Challenge: Being a sustainable company in the transportation industry can be difficult at times. One of the biggest challenges that Armada clients face is food waste.
- Q&A | How AI Is Helping to Transform Transportation July 17, 2019Artificial intelligence is having a dramatic impact on both shippers and carriers, helping to determine optimal pricing and promote transportation efficiency.
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 Opens Doors for Stolen Packages From Stoops July 16, 2019It’s hard to pin down exactly how many cardboard boxes are pilfered from plain sight around the invented summer buying spree, since customers can report thefts to one of three sources.
- The World’s 2-Billion-Ton Trash Problem Just Got More Alarming July 15, 2019Governments across Asia are saying no to trash imports, which for decades fed mills that recycled waste plastic.
- Amazon Workers Plan Prime Day Strike at Minnesota Warehouse July 9, 2019Amazon warehouse workers in Minnesota plan to strike during the online retailer’s summer sales extravaganza, a sign that labor unrest persists even after the company committed to paying all employees at least $15 an hour last year.
Stay updated. Sign up!
CEO, Red Arrow Logistics
Your goods are shipped globally in the best conditions with regard to temperature, security and safety.