- Saudis Race to Restore Oil Output After Aramco Attacks September 16, 2019Saudi Arabia is racing to restore oil production after a brazen drone strike on a key Aramco facility slashed its output by half, removing about 5% of world supply.
- Time:matters Introduces Urgent Transports of Dangerous Goods September 13, 2019Time:matters, a provider of Special Speed Logistics, is now offering urgent transports of dangerous goods, Urgent transports of time-critical goods in hazard classes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 9 can now be facilitated.
- DHL Opens Announced Opening of New Americas Innovation Center in Chicago September 13, 2019DHL, the world’s largest logistics company, recently opened its Americas Innovation Center in Chicago, expanding its global innovation to the Americas.
- DHL Supply Chain Partners with Convoy and Turvo to Advance Digitization Efforts for Transportation Operations September 13, 2019DHL Supply Chain, a leader in contract logistics and part of Deutsche Post DHL Group, recently announced partnerships with Convoy and Turvo, advancing its transportation digitization strategy and implementing robotic process automation.
- Schneider to Launch New ETA Technology, Offers New Tracking API Over the Next Year September 13, 2019Schneider, a provider of transportation and logistics, has recently piloted new estimated time of arrival technology to provide more accurate, up-to-date arrival times to customers in the freight transpiration industry.
- Walmart Is Testing a Fulfillment Service for Vendors to Match Amazon September 13, 2019Looking to generate more profit from its online unit, Walmart wants to start storing and shipping products for third-party vendors for the first time — just as rival Amazon.com has done for years.
- U.K. Warns of Protests, Chaotic Border Scenes in ‘Worst-Case’ Brexit Report September 12, 2019The full scale of the damage a no-deal Brexit could cause to the U.K. was revealed when Boris Johnson’s government published its worst-case scenario — a document it tried to keep secret.
- Trump Plans Crackdown on Fentanyl Shipments From China, Others September 11, 2019A draft executive order would target foreign shippers routing deliveries through the U.S. Postal Service — not the two-largest U.S. couriers United Parcel Service Inc. and FedEx Corp.
Stay updated. Sign up!
CEO, Red Arrow Logistics
Your goods are shipped globally in the best conditions with regard to temperature, security and safety.