- Red Arrow Logistics named the Best Woman-Owned Freight Logistics SME in the Western United States by Transport News International
- Liz Lasater is a finalist recipient for Distinguished Women in Logistics award
- Red Arrow Logistics is awarded King County Executives Small Business Award
- April 28 – Red Arrow Logistics Earns 2014 “Top Business” Ranking by diversitybusiness.com
- Ranked 7th in the “Top 50 Women Owned Businesses in Washington” list and ranked 15th in the “Top 50 Diversity Owned Businesses in Washington” list.
- US Small Business Administration Exporter of the Year in 2012
- October 12 – Red Arrow Logistics Ranks number 68 on the 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies list released by the Puget Sound Business Journal
- August 21 – Red Arrow Logistics ranks number 2,803 on the 2012 Inc. 500|5000 with three year sales growth of 90%
- June 17 – Seattle Business magazine ranked RAL as one of Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2011. Ranked No. 59
- “Eastside Fasted Growing Companies” privately held on the Eastside. – Red Arrow recognized as one of the fastest growing businesses by the Puget Sound Business Journal
- Red Arrow Logistics named a “Top 2010 Business” by diversitybusiness.com
- Liz Lasater named a finalist for the 2010 Nellie Cashman Woman Business Owner of the Year award.
- October – Liz Lasater named as one of the year’s leaders among the nation’s 50 fastest growing woman owned businesses – ranked 38 on the list
- October 18 – Puget Sound Business Journal announced that RAL ranked No. 47 on the 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies list
- September 1 – Red Arrow ranked No. 1602 on the Inc. 5000
- April – Red Arrow Logistics honored as one of the Top 50 Women Owned Businesses in Washington by diversitybusiess.com at gala in Washington D.C.
- April 23 – Red Arrow Logistics Honored as one of Women President’s Organization’s 50 Fastest growing women owned/led companies in North America
- Red Arrow Logistics named Best of Bellevue in Freight Transportation Arrangement by United States Commerce Association
- Red Arrow Logistics is ranked in the top-10 woman owned companies in the State of Washington
- Red Arrow Logistics named as part of the Top 500 Small Businesses in America by Diversity Magazine in 2008-2009
- Diversitybusiness.com named Red Arrow Logistics as one of the “Top 100 Woman-Owned Businesses in the State of Washington”
- Liz Lasater featured in Entrepreneur Magazine
CEO of Red Arrow Logistics
We treat your cargo and supply chain is if it were our own – anywhere in the world Excellence and 100% customer satisfaction is what we’re after.